A superbly engineered Tool and Cutter Grinder, the Profigrinf PGT-315-CTG is able to grind drills,end mills, slot drills, ball end mills,turning tools,side surface cutters, taps,reamers and lathe tool inserts. To provide the accuracy expected of a machine of this type the spindle has an high precision bearing fitted as standard. Its motor assembly has the facility to tilt giving positive and negative cutting angles. Grinding the side and face of end mills can be performed in one operation without removing the cutter saving operator setup time, andthe machine is supplied with a clearnce chart for end mill cutters. The base of machine is made from precision ground cast iron providing a rigid structure from which the grinding can function correctly and turn out repeated high quality work.
Work head base is made of high strength aluminum alloy with precision boring and milling processing. Spindle is adopted S.K.F. bearing steel, with high precision linear rotating bearing and less frictional resistance; the roundness can reach to 0.005 mm.
•Precise digital display and projection devices for accurate grinding.
•Dial indicators are mounted on table and grinding head for accurate positioning.
•Both HSS cutters and Carbide cutters are available for sharpening.
•Precision Linear guideway makes the table stable and smoothly operated.
•All of formed cutters, butt mill, end mill, R-shaped mill, cylinder mill, face and side mill, single-angle mill, reamer, turning tool, R-shaped turning tool, hobber, drill, tap, graver, strong cutting tool, chamfering tool, round paper knife, plane grooves and profiled faces, etc.
•The motor could be rotated 360°, more functions and grinding range.
1) The universal cutter & tool grinder is designed to sharpen various cutters.
2) It also includes many accessories designed for specific functions.
3) From these accessories the operator can set up the correct attachment according to the cutters that need to be sharpen.
4) The machine is able to grind drilling bits, threading taps, end-milling and slot drilling cutters, face milling cutters, turning tools, circular slitting cutters, and saw blades (optional) etc.
5) The machines base is made of cast steel construction resulting in high stability during operation.
6) The sliding table is mounted on precise linear ball rails that provide smooth and accurate movement.
7) The grinding head support is made up of double rotating bracket, which allows the head to rotate in both the horizontal and vertical plane. The head can rotate 360º in the horizontal plane allowing easy access of the grinding wheel to the work piece.
8) The column structure of the machine enables it to lower and raise the grinding wheel.
9) The motorized work head allows for small cylindrical grinding between centers or if required single ended work mounted in the chuck.