Before Profimach introduced the PRO Steel PSDM-Series, there were two main methods for deburring laser-cut, plasma-cut or punched metal parts. Either this was done manually using power tools or expensive through-feed machines were used. The PSDM Series bridges the gap between the two and offers the semi-automatic solution.
The grinding head consists of two rotating disc tools mounted to a swinging arm equipped with a weight compensation device. This grinding head is guided over the workpiece by hand and grinding pressure is applied manually from above. The inside and outside edges of the workpiece are processed efficiently from all angles and directions. The grinding head can be tilted 180° , thus allowing for speedy switching from a deburring disc to a rounding disc for example.
- three to four times faster than manual deburring
- Easy-to-use with swinging arm and weight compensation
- High friction table cover, dust drawer and extraction outlet
- Rotatable head with deburring and edge rounding tools
- Numerous safety features including automatic motor shutdown when head is tilted and pneumatic brakes for swinging arm
- For laser-cut, plasma-cut and punched parts
- Processing of foil-covered or zinc-plated parts
- Processing of steel, stainless steel and aluminium
Maximum part dimension (inside the working table)
|Swing Arm range
|Vacuum operating area
Part thickness range
Dust extraction capacity required
Versatile starter model and the cost saving alternative for manual deburring, edge rounding and/or finishing of metal.
The Manual Grinder for perfect deburring, edge rounding and finishing of metal. Portable head of the machine is equipped with two mounting handles, allowing for installing two types of grinding brushes. This ensures that an abrasive medium can be used for heavy-duty grinding on one side and, on the other side, for example, a brush for deburring, edge rounding and/or finishing. A mirror finish can also be created if required. Last but not least, the 180 degree rotating shaft makes rapid switching between different consumables easy.
The Manual Grinder is ergonomically responsibly designed for optimal operating conditions. The machine has a special mat with high friction surface to fix the parts during deburring and finishing. Smaller parts are kept fixed in their place through the integrated vacuum.
This machine is suitable for small batch parts deburring and edge rounding. It has much better working efficiency, and more consistent performance than traditional hand held angle grinder or orbital sander.
The arm allows for adjusting the clamping force exerted on the material according to the needs. Using a deburring machine is way more convenient than manual deburring.
This deburring machine is by default equipped with adjustable rotary speed.
A vacuum system ensures solid workpiece mounting, providing safety while operating.
This Machine is suitable for small batch parts deburring and edge rounding. It has much better working efficiency, and more consistent performance than traditional hand held angle grinder or orbital sander. It does a fantastic job on deburring and edge rounding of laser cutting, punching, stamping, and some flat machined parts.
This machine utilizes air spring support zero gravity swing arm design. The operator simply needs to grab the handles on the working head, and apply certain pressure on the part to start deburring and edge rounding freely.
The working table also has partial vacuum area for accommodating small parts. Simply position the parts on the vacuum area, then the strong downdraft force will firmly hold the parts in place.
This deburring machine is equipped with dual abrasive disk and brush configuration which were driven by the same motor. Fast switching between the disk and brush, simply turn 180°, and then lock it. Patented design of quick consumable change of the abrasive disk and brush.
It is also capable of processing oversize parts (larger than the working table), as long as it is within the swing arm span.
A versatile machine with a rotatable head to swap between heavy grinding and edge rounding/deburring. Ideal for metalwork projects that require both deburring and grinding.
– Long service-life flap brushes and therefore a reduction in material costs.
– 3 – 4 times faster than manual deburring.
– Uniform edge rounding/deburring.
– Affordable starting model.
– Optimum user friendliness.
– Movable arm in 2 positions with weight compensation.
– Deburring disc for the removal of rough burrs.
- Disc with a brush (installed in the machine)
- Disc with a non-woven abrasive
- A set of round discs made of sandpaper of different various gradation
– High friction mat for small parts.
– The grinding dust is collected in a removable tray.
– Frequency-controlled drive.
– 1 workbench.
– Weight approx. 270 kg.
– 400 V connection with vacuum table.
– 1.5 kW main motor.
– Side panels that can be adjusted with regard to height for personal protection and machining large parts.
– CE certified.
Faster and lighter than deburring by hand
You determine the grinding pressure
Metal parts can be fixated very quick
Quick change from brush to grinding tool
Easy and safe to operate
A handheld, mobile machine to be used for grinding, deburring, edge rounding and polishing.
Powerful vacuum system for clamping the workpiece
Optional to be equipped with 2/4 electromagnets (ferrous)
Head easy adjustable in different angles
Finished different material thicknesses and sizes together
Freely adjustable speed
Engine with 2 recording heads M14
Adjustable left or right rotation
Length of workpiece unlimited, width up to 800 mm
Equipped with heat-resistant anti-slip mat
To be expanded with TopTable for small products
Incl. lockable storage cabinet for grinding tools and equipment